Learn to Play Golf with Martin Payne, PGA Golf Professional
Whether you have been playing for years or a complete novice, taking golf lessons from a PGA Professional is the single best way to improve your game. Our PGA Pro Martin Payne is highly skilled at evaluating your game and can help you:
- Hit the ball longer and straighter
- Play better on and around the greens
- Improve your course management skills, and
- Make sure your equipment properly fits you
All of this can lead to lower scores and a greater enjoyment of your game.
Martin currently offers three types of instruction – private lessons, clinics and group lessons.
- In a private lesson, Martin will work exclusively with you. This can be especially useful when first learning or if you find that you would like to improve a particular part of your game
- Clinics focus a group on a particular topic such as chipping, putting or bunker play
- Group lessons may provide a more comfortable learning environment for beginners and be a fun introduction to golf and can also be a non-intimidating way to socialise with other golfers
Martin is fully DBS checked and has a wealth of experience in coaching juniors, offering 1-2-1 sessions, group coaching and holiday academies.
In short, if you want to play better golf… take a lesson. Playing better golf will make the game more enjoyable and allow you to experience hitting more shots exactly the way you envision it.
|9 Hole Playing Lesson||£45||£35||£50||£40|
|Simulator Lessons||Add £5 per session|
|Group Lessons (1 hour)||£10pp (includes refreshment)|
|Clinics (1 hour)||£10pp (includes refreshment)|
For more information call Martin on 07703 470154 or email email@example.com